Hello cuties,Winter is the season of chapped and dry lips, hence using a lip balm becomes necessity. Today I’ll be reviewing the lip balm I’m currently addicted to
“Sephora Collection Lip Balm – Goji”
To be very honest, this is my first Sephora product, and i’m feeling that IT IS WORTH THE PRICE. I’ve used various lip balms before, including Baby lips by maybelline, nivea lip balm, Lakme lip love lip balm, they were good, but i couldnt find the perfect lip balm to meet my needs. Finally i went for Sephora Collection Lip Balm- Goji, and I am happy I gave it a try, I’ve found the perfect lip balm which met my needs.
Let’s jump to quick review of Sephora Collection Lip Balm Goji:
Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Polyethylene, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Synthetic Wax, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Mica, Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Limonene, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.
Price of the Product:
The Product Claims :
that this lip balm is nourishing & protecting.
The product comes in a pink tube, with the cover which is tight enough to keep the product safe.
Apply the product directly on your lips like every other lip balm or lipstick.
- The texture is very smooth, which makes it easy to apply the product on lips.
- It isn’t over greasy.
- It adds tint of pink on your lips which is decent enough! the colour does not pops out like other lip balm’s colours.
- The product smells amazing.
- It performs what it claims, i.e., it really nourishes and protects lips.
- It works well as base for lipsticks. It also enables smooth application of lipsticks.
- The price of the product is decent
- You’ll need to apply the product again and again throughout the day, as the lip balm stays for 2-3 hours only.
I definitely recommend this product to ya’ll.
Also, please be careful, buy it from official website of Sephora, or from your nearby Sephora store. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM AMAZON, as it is over priced on Amazon, and there is no assurity of authenticity of product.